Bible readings emphasize that we do not know when God will call us. Our time here on earth is limited and as s result, we need to do all that we can for our Salvation. As we reflect on Stewardship and our Spirituality, are we preparing each and every day to enter God’s Kingdom?Think about the following:
- Do we take time to pray and read the Scriptures daily?
- Do we take enough time for our family?
- Do priorities as listed in our checkbook match those as we list them to others? (i.e. Do we give more money to Comcast or DirecTV, or to the Church?)
- Do we ensure that the number one focus of our talents is on the further development of Christ’s Holy Church?
- Do we take care of the Ministries of the Church?
- Do we take care of one another?
- Do we take care of our environment?
All very necessary for our preparation!